About Me

This is just a fraction of the world.

Pages

Essen- Kray, Germany


I have arrived on the continent! I wonder if anyone has actually used that term in the last thirty years?
Anyway, snow. I’ve been living with my grandparents (Oma & Opa) in a sleepy little town in NorthWestern Germany. No major disasters to report yet. I have fallen on my ass several times on the ice and I did accidentally brush my teeth with Opa's medical handcream this morning. (It was in jar with the toothbrushes for god’s sake!). As they say, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger/gives you silky smooth and disinfected gums.


View from Kray Volksgarten down toward the town’s two churches.

Some snow, you know, incase you missed that previously.



Shameless snow selfie. I look a bit like Rudolph but I suppose in -4 degrees that’s fitting.

Room with a view: my bedroom currently

Meet my Opa (and the chocolate lebkuchen)

...and my Oma

Currently blue - will head to the orange tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. cesca, this is living! and this is me, living vicariously through you. brilliant photos

    ReplyDelete